Set yourself free
For just a few dollars a day you can seamlessly access and synchronize all your mailbox data, including contacts and calendar, across a variety of platforms and mobile devices.
If you typically use Microsoft Outlook while in the office, a BlackBerry or iPhone handheld while on the road, and Outlook Web Access from home, you can sync them all together. That's without ever worrying about missed e-mails, contacts or appointments.
Improved mobile access
Hosted Microsoft Exchange Server offers all the features and functionality of Exchange plus an intuitive collaboration capability for improved productivity with anywhere, anytime access.
Increase your productivity
- be set free with generous disk space ranging from 250 MB to 15,000 MB per mailbox
- collaborate easily and securely with co-workers, customers and suppliers
- schedule meetings with your co-workers
- share files, e-mails, contacts and calendars across the company
- edit, add and delete appointments on other users' calendars
- eliminate scheduling conflicts for resources such as meeting rooms, equipment, etc.
- filter unwanted messages before they get to your mailbox with anti-SPAM software (client and/or server-side)
Maintain data security
- save thousands of dollars by not having to purchase licenses for Microsoft Exchange Server
- eliminate the need to purchase backup software and tapes, or antivirus software
- software updates are handled automatically on the servers, at no charge to you
BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- be secure with an enterprise-managed firewall, which includes packet inspection and intrusion detection
- be protected by automatic virus checks on all inbound and outbound e-mails and their attachments
- be confident that your valuable company data is in a secure data center, one also used by the NYSE
- be sheltered because data is backed up daily — no more data loss
- be safe, knowing we keep up with the latest security holes used by hackers; your data is always secure
Efficient Messaging Server
- two-way wireless synchronization
- anytime, anywhere access to all your e-mail folders, files, contacts and calendar
- view attachments directly from a handheld device
Key benefits include
Work anytime, anywhere
- complete, real-time wireless synchronization, without the use of a cradle
- wirelessly synchronize your e-mail, calendar, contacts, notes, tasks, public folders, access to your Global Address List (GAL)
- end-to-end security via 3DES and AES encryption
- constantly updated so your information is always up to date
Get full access to all your e-mail folders, contacts, calendar and files from any Microsoft Outlook or browser.
Changes made to your e-mails, contacts, calendar and files are automatically updated when accessed via any other medium.
Carry your contacts, calendar, notes and task list on the road in your PDA, whether it's a BlackBerry, Compaq, Dell, iPhone or Palm, etc.
Exchange e-mail, change contacts, schedule meetings and modify files from public folders while disconnected from the internet or offsite. Outlook keeps an offline copy of it all, and all offline-mode changes are synchronized.